Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

New Releases for 10-1-10

Sorry I've been lax in my posting!  Life has certainly been busy.  I've got some awesome new releases from ScrapMatters to show you today.

First is Serenity by Happy Scrap Girl.  Isn't it gorgeous?  The colors are just so beautiful.


And here's what I did with it:


Next, is All Hallow's Eve from Chelle's Creations.  I love that Chelle did a vintage kit!!!  It's soft, muted colors are so spectacular - and everything looks so pretty.  It almost scraps itself!


And here's what I made with it (it's ME in 1974 with my fave cousin Matt! - wow am I old!  LOL):


Here's a new on from WM[squared] and Graham Like the Cracker.  I love this kit.  It's called Family Matters - The Family Tree Collection.  I love love love it.  It's an AWESOME collaboration.  Here's a look:


It took me hours to scrap this page.  Not from anything related to the kit, but because it was so emotional for me.  It was the perfect kit to scrap one of my favorite photos of all time.  <3  Here's what I came up with:


Here's one from a guest designer at ScrapMatters this month, Jennifer Labre Designs:



And here's what I made... yep, this one's me too.  In 1973:



No comments:

Post a Comment