Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

New Layouts with fab new kits!!

Happy Friday everyone!  I've got tons to tell you about today since new kits are out today at ScrapMatters.  My first one is from Chelle (and it's the one I am totally drooling over - I {heart} this kit!!!) and it's called Sew Crafty.  Here's a look at the layouts I made.  I made THREE!!!





Next is this week's kit from Ro at Man In the Moon Desigsn and it's called Any Which Way.  I am smitten with how bright, fun and versatile this kit is.  It's amazing.  What did I do with it, you ask?  Here's my layout with Ro's kit and paper curves from Happy Scrap Girl's More Than Curves.


And last, but not least is another layout I made for the Extreme Layout Makeover challenge at ScrapMatters in which I featured a template from Stolen Moments - Scraps by Number: Just Call Me Sara and Haynay Designs kit, Falling For Pumpkins.



Have a great weekend, everyone and don't forget to go to ScrapMatters for some new scrapping goodies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment