Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

New Kits at ScrapMatters today!

Tis the season for great fall and Halloween kits (among many other fantastic kits!) and this week's releases at ScrapMatters don't disappoint!

First, from Chelle's Creations is Beary Cute.  I personally have the Boy Bundle (pictured here), but she's got a simply adorable girl version as well.


Next is Colors of Fall by Creations by Rachael.  It's gorgeous!!



Next, there's Lil' Spookies by LawTeeDa Designs.  Awesome for cute little ones in their costumes.


And ooooooooh, I love this new collab kit from JennCK Designs and Stolen Moments Designs.  Yum!  It's called Aviator.


And last, and certainly NOT least is the new kit from Jady Day Studios called My Girl.  I loved this kit so much I dug out photos from when I was little just so I could scrap with it! It's absolutely fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment