Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

New Release day at ScrapMatters

It's the best day of the week.... it's new release day at ScrapMatters!  Here are a few of the new, awesome kits:

Here's a Halloween/Fall kit from Scrapmuss Designs called Lost Kingdom.  I absolutely LOVE this kit. The oranges are so warm.


And here's what I made with it:

Here's an awesome new set of Stacks from Chelle's Creations.  I don't know what I did before these!!!  They're amazing.  Here they are:


And here's a layout I made using them.  (It's also my entry for Battle of the Creative Teams at DigiScrapAddicts):

Here's a new kit by Jenn Labre, Red Red Wine.  Ever since I've gotten this kit, I hum that song every time I look at the kit.  LOL  I love the rich tones in this kit (not to mention I'm a big fan of great wine!).


Here are some super fun mats from Jady Day Studio - Matly in Love - Set 1. Love these.  I can see myself using them over and over and over.  And "set 1" implies more than one will be coming... hooray!!!


And here's a layout I made using both of these (my first photoless layout):

This is just the tip of the iceberg this week.  Go to ScrapMatters to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment