Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

I Made the ScrapMatters Creative Team!!!!!

Can you hear me shouting from here?!?!!  I cannot believe I made the team!  What an honor.  I'm totally still pinching myself.  :)  I'm still learning my way around the back-end of the SM site, but I'm thrilled to be on the team with so many creative and talented ladies!  I'll keep you posted about awesome new kits coming out from ALL of  the SM designers (so great to look behind the curtain - LOL) and will also tell you about some great activites and scrapping challenges.  Keep your ear to my blog....

Until next time....
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment