Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

Wow! Where has the last month gone?

Holy cow!  I'm so far behind here.  Life's been crazy with my career 360.  I'm taking insurance classes to become licensed to manage risk and coordinate insurance coverage.  I've certainly fallen off of the radar. Now that I've finished my last class (for a while, anyway!) and just have to take my last exam, I'll have more time again for scrapping.  (That's way more fun anyway!!!!)

I did want to show you a really cute kit that came out today at ScrapMatters; it's called Wizarding Magic.  Here's a look:


Isn't it super cute??  If you are lucky enough to get to Orlando/Universal Studios this is the perfect kit to scrap your visit to Hogsmeade or Hogwarts.  Plus, the movie is coming out this fall too.  OR, it's great for Halloween pictures too.  Got get it today!

See you soon!  Happy scrapping.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment