Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

Survivor2 - Scrapping Safari

I've barely caught my breath from participating in the Amazing Digital Scrap Race 5 when Survivor 2 -Scrapping Safari started!  What was I thinking???  Hmmmm... probably that I love to scrap and I love a challenge!  This one's a little more serious - there' only ONE ultimate survivor at the end of this competition.  I'm hoping it will be me.  I'm already working on some alliances.  But in the end, it's my layouts that will get me eliminated or to the finals.

Here's the first week's challenge:

You will need to create a LO with a safari theme. We are not monkeying around this year.


This layout Must to include All the following items:
•At least one jungle print paper somewhere on your layout
•Tiki torch
•Monkey
•Foliage (tree or plant)
•The word Safari
•Border (Around a photo or around the whole LO)
•A large title

And here's my layout:






















If you want to leave me some love, I'd appreciate it.  Click here.
I'll let you know how I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment