Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

Been too busy to post!

Lots going on... lots of work on creative teams!!!  I've got a couple layouts to share and then I'll have something exciting for you on Monday.   *Anxious*  It'll be great! 

Here are some LOs I've been working on,..


This layout is of my nephew, my brother and my dad.  I just love it... and ScrapMuss Designs had the perfect kit to use to showcase it, BeautiFALL.  You can get it at ScrapMatters.  I submitted this layout for Challenge 11 of the ADSR5 too.  :)


And here's a layout for Chelle's Creations new super cute kit, The Carrot Patch.  You can get that exclusively at ScrapMatters

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment