Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

New Releases from Chelle's Creations and Man in the Moon Designs

I've been under the weather, so I'm sorry I didn't get this up sooner... but here are awesome new releases from Chelle's Creations and Man in the Moon Designs. 

I just love this kit, Easter Morning, from Man in the Moon and Stolen Moments - isn't the bunny the cutest??  And yum... I could just take a bite out of that chocolate bunny... I think that's why they made the chocolate alpha (with the bites out of it - LOL). I'm inspired to take tons of pictures this Easter so I can use this kit over and over!  I find new things to love about it every time I use it.
























And although Drew's not old enough to be a basketball star, I really think Chelle's Slam Dunk is so fun!  I can see using it with Drew playing basketball in the driveway or being in the gym at the Y.  It's surprisingly versatile!  Here it is...























Check them out.  You will love them, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment