Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

I'm back on the wagon!

Hmmm... sounds a little like a 12-step program or something, doesn't it?  That's not what I meant at all.  LOL.  What I meant was I'm feeling better after my last post and I'm back to scrapping and designing again with my confidence back intact.  You know, not joining ScrapMatters CT is a bump in the road that I'll hopefully overcome if I apply again.  There WERE so many people who applied that I'm sure I wasn't the only one who took it hard. 

Okay - ANYWAY, here's my latest Digi-scrap layout which is actually a Disney layout.  I started out scrapping our trip with pictures that I liked and decided I needed to be a bit more methodical so that I didn't forget any pieces of the trip to scrap.  So this LO is when we arrived at our resort the first day of our trip.  Hooray!  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment