Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

The Amazing Digital Scrap Race

It's challenge #3 and I've already got this one on the books....  Here are the instructions:

1. One focal photo with selective coloring


2. 20 or more words of journaling with possible highlights

3. At least one date element!

This challenge was fun - especially since I was baffled about what to do with these photos from Epcot.  Once I started rolling, I couldn't stop working on it!  I spent 4 hours straight on it - until 2:30 in the morning!!  (Boy, Drew's going to be up early and I'll be hurting!)  Anyway, it was worth it... I really like how this layout turned out and captured the event.  Enjoy! 
 
 
 
If you want to leave me some love, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment