Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

A Few Dreams Come True....

I know it's been awhile since I blogged, but there has been a lot going on.  First, we took our first Family Vacation!!  Thanks to my in-laws, we flew down to Orlando and went to Disney World!!!!  (It was our Christmas present from them to us - wow, right?)  All five of us got to experience Drew's first visit to WDW and see the absolute wonder and joy on his face.  It was awesome!  I'll attach one of my fave pictures....

Drew, Miss Bunny and Thumper


Okay, the other cool thing is that I'm on the Creative Team for my favorite designer, Chelle's Creations!!!  I couldn't be more thrilled!  Here's a link to her blog:  http://www.chelles-creations.blogspot.com/.  Love, love, love her stuff.  And now that I'm home with plenty of pictures to scrap, I'll be going crazy!!!  Here's my first layout: 


And finally... the other cool thing going on right now is that my friend, Maria, and I are doing the Amazing Digital Scrap Race 5.  Doesn't that sound fun??  I'm working on my first layout now - Maria's already got hers done, of course.  She's always Johnny-on-the-spot!!  And hers is awesome (well... because it talks about ME!) - really, it's because it's a beautiful layout.   I'll try and link it back up later.  :)

Got lots to do.  Be back soon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment