Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

Shame on me!!!


I have been terrible at posting here.  I'm so sorry!!  I've got so many things going on and everything can't be on the top of my priority list.  So unfortunately, this blog has taken a back seat for a few weeks.  But, I'm here now, and I've got lots to tell you about!  Last Friday, some of my favorite designers released some new kits.  So, let's take a look, shall we?

First is this awesome collab kit from Sarah Bennett Designs and Connie Prince called "Just Like Dad."  It was featured in the ScrapMatters newsletter (ironically, the same one I was in :)*) and is on sale at SM.  Here's a look at the kit:



This is a totally awesome, fun kit to scrap Dad stuff, or anything else, really.  Here's what I did with it:



Also last Friday Chelle's Creations released this brilliant kit for scrapping camping trips or visits to national parks called On the Trail.  I also used the Word Art Pack for the headline.  I happened to scrap a recent trip to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo.  See all the cool things you can do with it?  Here's a look at the kit:


And here's what I scrapped with it:


And last, but NOT least, is the kit released Friday by Scrapmuss Designs called Alex in Paperland.  I wanted to find just the right photo to scrap with this kit and since it was about "paper" I decided to scrap a paper theme.  I caught my little guy in an empty diaper box with his pal, Doggie, and thought it was perfect!  Here's a look at the kit:


And here's my page:

No comments:

Post a Comment