Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

Freebie Monday with a Scrapmuss Designs Kit

Happy Monday, everyone!! I've got a super fun freebie today. I have a serious addiction to Scrapmuss Designs' kit, "Nocturne De Fleur". Seriously... I can't stop using it! It's so versatile with black and white papers and the pops of vibrant colors. If you don't already have this kit, GO GET IT! Plus, it's the featured kit of the month, so it's ON SALE! You'll be surprised at how many things you can scrap with this kit. You can find it exclusively at ScrapMatters.

And now, for the freebie! I created a "framed" word art and a word art by itself.



Download it HERE.

I was inspired by how lovely my garden looks right now, and thought this would be a great cornerstone piece for a layout. I hope you enjoy it. If you download it, please remember to say Spasibo (or Thank You!). Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment