Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

New Releases at Scrapmuss Designs and Man in the Moon Designs

Sorry I'm a bit tardy in posting my fave new releases this week.  On Friday two new kits were released at ScrapMatters.com that I want to tell you about.  First, there's a stunning, gorgeous new kit from Scrapmuss Designs called "Music of My Memories."  This is such a wonderful kit for scrapping those old family photos - and frankly for anything you want to make a keepsake.  It is just so beautiful!  Here's the preview:


And here's the LO I created with it...

The next kit is soooo super cute and fun I could NOT stop scrapping with it.  (Of course, it doesn't hurt that my favorite pictures to take of my little guy are in the tub.  LOL) This kit is from Man in the Moon Designs and is called "Good Clean Fun".  Here's the preview:



And here are two of the many layouts I made with this kit:





The text is linked, so go check them out today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment