Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

It's a BLOG TRAIN!!!!

This is your next stop on the Man in the Moon Designs Blog train and I'm so excited you're here!!  I hope you're having a great Day-Before-iNSD Day.  :)  I've got a cluster frame freebie for you made from Ro's new kit, Wild Things.  I just love this kit and I hope you will too.  Get in in Man in the Moon Designs' Grab Bag during the iNSD celebration at ScrapMatters.com

I've created a cluster frame for you using Wild Things.  Here's the preview:
























Click this link to download

Now, on to your next stop.  Here's the entire blog train:

Ro

Kim
Bree
Carrin
Melissa
Kendall
Cara  <----- YOU ARE HERE
Maria

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I love this frame, thank you!

Lynna said...

So cute! Thanks so much! :-)

Post a Comment