Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

New Layouts with fab new kits!!

Wow!  Sorry that I've been sorely neglecting my blog.  :(  Life has been so crazy with a toddler who only wants his mama.  That's good... and bad.  I get nothing else done.  :)  But I wouldn't trade it, it just makes life a little more... um... rearranged.  LOL

So here's a few of my recent LOs and the kits that I used.

The first one is from the April Mix-A-Kit from ScrapMatters.  I can't tell you how many mini kits I used to create this, but what a great idea!  I loved picking exactly what I wanted to create my own kit and layout.  Aren't the colors yummy??  It's so fresh and springy. 


Here's a link to the April Mix-A-Kit kits.

Here's one using Chelle's Creations Stitch Me Up Templates 2 and Morning Mist Mist by Jennifer Labre. 

Jenn's Kit:

Chelle's Templates:


And one more (I love this kit!!) Zoopendous by Chelle's Creations was used to create this LO as well as Now You See Me Templates by Little Green Frog Designs:

Here's Chelle's Kit:

And Andrea's Templates:

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment