Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

Madly Scrapping

It's summer and it's crazy busy.  What, with taking my little fish swimming and some surgeries/medical issues, it's been so out-of-control.  But here I am to show you a little of what I've been working on.  I can't show you everything (sinister grin) because not all the kits I'm working with have been released yet, but you'll see them soon.  :)

Chelle of Chelle's Creations has been a machine this month as she's doing a guest spot at The DigiChick in addition to her regular stuff at ScrapMatters... and she is featured at The Daily Digi this month as well.  All this and she has children too.  She amazes me.  Anyway, I've got a Product Flashback featured on her blog that posts tomorrow.  Check it out! 

It's Christmas in July as ScrapMatters and Chelle has her winter kits on sale 30% off until July 15.  Here's her newest kit, Ho! Ho! Ho!

And the layout I made with this super fun kit (the button tree is awesome, isn't it??)


Here's a kit of Chelle's that only available at The DigiChick, Grandpa's Garden.  It's so cute.. and perfect for scrapping photos of my little boy and my dad working together at the farm.  Here's the kit:


Here's my layout:


Scrapmuss Designs is participating in the ScrapMatters Christmas in July sale too.  Maria created a new kit called Knit Me a Winter Mini.  It's adorable and on sale for only $2.45!  Here's a look:

And my layout:


And here's another layout I did for Sarah Bennett with her kit, Old Glory - a collab with Trixie Scraps.  It's very vintage.  I really love it.  Here's the kit preview:

Here's my layout:


And last, but not least (of those that I can show you today - LOL) is a layout I did for Designs by Tater.  I used her super cute collab kit, Yankee Doodle Doo, that she did with Keepscrappin' Designs.  It's the perfect kit.  It's like it was made for me.  I love the little felt people and the awesome alphas.  Great kit! 


Here's my layout:

 

So thanks for looking and I hope you found some inspiration here today.  :)   'Til next time...

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment