Welcome

Have custom designs created specifically for you by Cara Olson Designs.

I specialize in custom purses, digital scrapbook pages, customized calendars, printable invitations, website graphics and more.

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day from Cara Olson Designs!

Greetings!!!  And happy Digital Scrapbooking Day.  It's a feeding frenzy at the digital scrapbooking supply sites I visit - so if you're in the market for some digi-scrap things, I suggest visiting Scrap Matters or your favorite site to make a purchase.  If you're just getting started in digital scrapbooking, I suggest buying a little something today or tomorrow since everything is at such a great discount.  And remember, you can always download my FREEBIE Christmas paper kit too, to help get you started.  My digi-partner, Maria, is also offering some great FREEBIE papers.  Check out her blog, Scrappily-Ever-After

Scrap...scrap...scrap away everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment